Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 03: July 15, 2011

I’ve set out in search for my kids. Nothing was found today, but I have a feeling they are still alive. One thing I did notice, though, is the fact that all of the stories surrounding the thing end with him fleeing into the woods. Now, those woods are thick, and easy to get lost in, so you can never go in too far without losing your way.

The path that goes through it only covers about a mile, goes straight, and doesn’t even go through a sixth of the whole forest.

I think the problem has been people not looking deep enough for their kids.

That’s what makes me think something’s wrong. They’re your children. Hell, I’d search the entire forest right now if it meant finding my boys. I’d like to think a lot of others would do the same, but for some reason, they aren’t.

It’s odd, but I can’t spend too much time dwelling on it. I’ll write an update in the morning, but for now, I need sleep. The cold forest ground isn’t much, but it’s something…

--Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment