Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 02: July 14, 2011

Okay, I’m gonna make this short, because there’s not much time before I’m slated to head out. Remember what I said about people never finding their kids after they were taken? I’m not going to let that stop me.

Yeah, that’s right. The thing took my kids last night. As soon as I got done writing last night’s entry, I went with my shotgun to check on little Brandon. He was crying really hard, and he almost never does that. That’s why I stopped writing so fast.

But when I went into the kid’s bedroom, it was there. I froze. The shotgun dropped from my hand and fell to the floor, accidentally going off. It hit him, I think, but he didn’t even react. Now I know it’s not human. But whatever it is, it’s not gonna get away with my children. The way it looked at me with its…Never mind. I’m not going to try to remember that horrible thing.

I’m going after it.

I’ll be bringing this journal with me, to record any major things I may find. Kids, you better be okay. God help me.

--Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment